If you plan to buy or sell whether any used or new vehicles, please take into consider the following instructions:
- When carrying out any payment, it is not always safe to have cash on hand in exchange to the vehicle for sale.
- Be careful with vehicles for sale at a very low price which is not relevant when compared with market value.
- Make sure you meet the seller in person and inspect the car for sale before setting up any deal.
- Carry out a HPI check for any used vehicle before buying to make sure the car is in regulation with the law and not stolen.
- Try to gather all original documents and MOT certificates related to the car you are going to buy for your own safety.
Was this article helpful?